Volunteer Trustee/Management Committee Members to assist in our growth.
With an ever growing membership we are aiming to expand our services and increase
our management committee members.
We are looking for people with time and experience i.e. Professional, Health, Child
Services, Accounting, Charities, Fundraising, Business, and Social Contacts. Or maybe
you are a Parent who wishes to offer your skills and expertise to our group.
and Responsibilities involve:
- Attending at least 7 meetings out of 12 in the year, which are held monthly and usually
last 2 hours maximum
- Helping to organise and plan organised events and activities i.e. Coach Trips, Parties,
etc. when your time allows.
- Raising awareness of our Group in the Gloucestershire area.
- Generating Fundraising and Events ideas.
- Grant Funding – Completion of Forms or ideas on funding
- Upholding Cadcaf’s Executive Constitution guidelines (Info in office)
- Liaise with Parents when there are opportunities to gain feedback on Cadcaf.
If you would like to volunteer or would like more information please ring Sarah on
01242 222117 or email her by going to the Contract Us page.
Volunteers required to work with Special Needs Children
Do you have or want to gain experience of working with children who have disabilities,
such as Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Learning Difficulties, etc?
Are you able to give a few hours of your time a month, usually in school holidays
or the odd weekend?
Would you like to feel you are making a positive difference to
these children's lives?
If so why not become a volunteer worker for Cheltenham and District Carers and Families
All expenses paid. Training and on-going support given.
Your help can make a huge difference in the way the children are able to enjoy themselves
on activities like art and crafts, organised coach trips, visit to local parks and
places of interest and many more…
For more information please contact:
Project Support Worker - Sarah Miller
Please note a Criminal Records Bureau check and induction will be required.